Well, we're back from the Trek Across Maine, but I'm off to an all weekend 4-H camping, goating thingy in a couple of hours. So, I'll take advantage of this offer from my friendMarianne.
She has challenged her readers to post one random fact about themselves on her comment section, then six more things on their own blog. So I'm in. If you want to play, just do the same; Post one random fact about yourself in my Comments and six more on your blog.
OK...Here's my six random hooeys.
1. There are supposed to be BIG thunderstorms this afternoon. My husband has called twice AND left me a note to remind me to check the weather and be careful and don't camp if it's bad and yadda, yadda, yadda. Problem is.......I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!
2. I am on a quest to get to the highest fitness level I've ever been in. My bucket list for the next year includes peaking Mt. Katahdin, rapelling next month, a 50 mile group ride in July, speed walking a 1/2 marathon in November, FINISHING the Trek Across Maine next summer and ALWAYS being ready for a Search and Rescue call. This means LOTS of cardio and weight lifting!
3. I try to eat 1/4 cup of chocolate chips every day. :-D
4. I never apologize when I kill a Japanese beetle. (I'm just sayin'...)
5. One of my greatest daily joys (besides chocolate chips) is watching all the birds on my feeders.
6. I'm not terribly fond of t-shirts, but they seem to breed in my drawers. I have WAAAAAAAAY too many, but feel guilty getting rid of them because they all commemorate a ministry or sports event that I participated in.
OK...Your turn. I've got to get off this computer and go find my lightning rod.