03 April 2007

Spring in Maine

Yep. It's SPRING. In Maine. Oh. Boy. Goody. Goody. Yee. Haw.




***********************************************************************************************
***********************************************************************************************
Celebrating 25 years of marriage to my high school sweetheart. April 3, 1982 to April 3,2007
***********************************************************************************************
***********************************************************************************************

THEN:









And Now:





Details on the romantic getaway are forthcoming. I should have the first installation up on Thursday.

Since we already had 4 days away and alone we're going out tonight with the folks and the girlies for seafood.

Will the fun never end????? ;-)

6 comments:

Carole Burant said...

First of all, Happy Anniversary:-) Oh I so loved seeing the before and now pictures...you still make a beautiful couple!! Secondly, I LOVE your new haircut...it really suits you! Today I had mine trimmed a couple of inches...that's as far as I'll go! lol Looking forward to hearing all about your getaway:-) As for the snow...now I know who is sending it to us!!!!! We're supposed to start getting it by Thursday...UGH! xox

Brandie said...

Happy anniversary! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the wedding pictures! My parents were highschool sweethearts too. Your haircut is great, senior discount or not! ;)

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved seeing these wedding pictures so much! You were such a pretty bride!
Have fun...and hey, come back and visit again soon! You've obviously been busy having way too much fun these days...;)

Damselfly said...

You are so beautiful!

My sister and her hubs will celebrate 25 years at the end of this month!

Karen said...

Happy anniversary! Wonderful pictures and I really like your haircut. There is no way any sane person would confuse you with someone eligible for a Senior discount (unless she meant high school senior...)