31 October 2006

Split Personalities

Watching a movie with Silly-Head:

10 minutes into the movie: Can I pause this while I go potty?
She returns: I'm hungry, can I have a snack?
25 minutes in to the movie: Can I pause this while I go potty?
40 minutes into the movie: Can I pause this while I go potty?
60 minutes into the movie: Can I pause this while I go potty?
She returns: I'm STILL hungry, can I have another snack?
75 minutes into the movie: Can I pause this while I go potty?
90 minutes into the movie: Can I pause this while I go potty? (This one ususally happens about 3 minutes before the movie ends...and yes, she REALLY has to go!)

Watching a movie with Girly-Girl:

Is this a true movie? Did this really happen? Do people really dress like that? Is he a mean man? Why? Will he start being a nice man? I don't like the parts with fire! Is this a scary part? WILL her Pa come home again? Is someone going to help them? What if no one hears them! Is he going to die? Why? Is that dog going to to bite her? Who's that? (Usually referring to a movie extra) That dress sure has alot of buttons! How'd she curl her hair like that? Did they really have glasses back then? OH NO!!! Well, this part is boring! Why are they playing loud music like that? What's her name again? Is she still mad? Why is she mad? Will she be mad later? Is that her husband? Are they Jewish? Do they know Jesus? Mom? Mo-om! Why are you wearing earplugs?

No comments: