10 September 2007

I'm BA-ACK!

Well, actually my body is back...hey, have you ever noticed that I use the word "actually" in almost every post?

Where was I?

Oh yes. My body is back (more or less), but my brain feels like jello from sleeping in a tent for a year or two and driving 57 hours (more or less) straight through from NY to ME..

A post shall be forthcoming very soon.

In it I shall expound upon the stupidity of the "family tent" concept, proclaiming the joys of "real" beds, and excoriating heat, yellow jackets, dumb pool policies, and polymorphic light erruption which has, yes, struck again.

Catch ya on Wednesday while the man is at work.

4 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I missed you! Glad you are back. Well, at least some of you. Might take a bit for the rest to find it's way home! LOL!

Carole Burant said...

Thank you for warning us that you're back!! hehe Oh boy, sounds like a very interesting camping trip you had!!! Do tell us all.... xox

Tammy said...

Driving and tents...not a good combo for me, either! :) My husband and I did this on our first trip across the country to move to where he was stationed...the second trip back three years later, much better- the Navy paid for motels.
Motels and driving = Better.

Can't wait to hear all about it, though!

Dawn said...

Polyphormic light eruptions? I can't wait to add this to my vocabulary!

Sounds horrible - give me a hotel any day - or even a Motel 8! Or a Six Motel!