10. I did have a bad reaction, but I did NOT go into anaphylactic shock!
9. I got to read all the Agatha Christie mysteries I wanted. I just love Miss Marple. *sigh*
8. By God's gracious providence, I can afford all the lotions, potions, and meds I am using.
7. My hubby felt sorry for me and bought me chocolate.
6. I have infintely more empathy for friends with chronic skin conditions!
5. I can appreciate God's humor in allowing this to happen to me almost immediately after I started a study unit on "Patience" with the girlies.
4. I've been reminded how many people love me and care for me - including my very sweet and thoughtful daughters.
3. GrammaJ has been genuinely comforting instead of lecturing me. (She HAS been in anaphylactic shock; more than once!)
2. I got out of a week's worth of housework. :-D
1. IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!