No time to dawdle...speeding from point A to point B - Here we go, pulling out of the station:
Chugga, Chugga, CHOO-CHOO!!!!
* I have not updated the Trek blog. Thought I was Ok, but started crying again when I saw the photos my teammate took.
* Special K has made sure that I have something like 53 feminine product coupons for Funsocksgirl because, you know, "every little bit helps." They all expire at the end of July.
We all love Special K! ;D
* There was a spell of rainlessness today, so after shopping I mowed the entire 3.5 acre lawn, including the swamp.
Yes, I AM impressed with myself.
* Riding mowers are not made for small people. (Ibuprofen, please!)
* The sun REALLY trying to come out. COME ON, MR. SUN!!!!!
* We spent 3 days at the fairgrounds for a 4-H camping experience. It was very noisy, had lots of horses, goats and dogs, was hot/cool (it kept changing), food-filled, and mosquito infested, and fun.
We did great packing clothes, but I was apparently in another world when I packed the rest of our stuff. I packed 2 kinds of syrup, but nothing with which to make pancakes. I packed ketchup and buns, but no hotdogs. I wore my good sneakers instead of my ratty ones. I forgot to bring cameras even though the girls were signed up for a digital photography course.
It was all great ANYWAY!!
*I got to see my adorable grandchilden yesterday. They're so awesome!
* Tomorrow we head out to NY to visit Funsocksgirl and J-Man. We are VERY excited to get to see them again! We have many memory making plans! (Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!)
* My mind is spinning faster than, um, something that is spinning very fast.
* My house it not clean (but it will be before Notcon4med comes to visit in a few weeks!)
* The hamster cage IS clean.
* I am wearing my favorite jeans and now they are dirty (quite!), so I won't be taking them to NY.
* I milked 7 goats by hand for 2 days. My hands hurt, but the cheese and soap make up for it!
* I need to get off the computer and pack.
* I love you all - Catch you on the other side!!!
** Yes, we'll be gone, BUT our house is being guarded by 2 vicious Chinese Dwarf Hamsters and a hoard of blood thirsty dust bunnies. AND our ferocious fish who've been known to suck out eyeballs - so DON'T try to rob us.
(Besides that, Gram and Gramp will be here!)