26 July 2008

Differing Perspectives




Girly-Girl With a Cold: "Oh I feel awful! My throat hurts and my nose keeps running, running, running! I hope this won't keep me from working with the goats this week! Do we have any more tissues? I can't concentrate on my math because my nose is stuffy. First it's runny, then it's stuffy; Can I have some medicine - even though it never really helps? Oh, now my head is starting to hurt. Right here, if you press on it then I get this terrible headache! I don't know if I can eat, my tummy is all weird too. Aren't there any more tissues? How about soup? I think I could manage to choke down some soup. Regular water makes my throat worse can I have fruity water instead? I think I have a fever. Do I have a fever? I just know I won't be able to breathe if I sleep in my own bed. Can I sleep on the couch?"

Silly-Head With a Cold: "My throat hurts. Oooooo, are those cookies?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

6 comments:

Carole Burant said...

LOL isn't it amazing how two kids, brought up the same way, can be soooo different?!! Girly Girl sounds like my oldest son Shawn and Silly Head sounds like my youngest son Corey! hehe xoxo

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is so funny! Ahh, kids!

anno said...

Oh, I hope they both feel better soon!

Dawn said...

Too funny! I hope their colds go away fast, and that you don't get it!

Karen said...

Gah! Out of my four kids (I'm including the Lord of the Manor in this one), they're ALL like Girly-Girl.

Every. Last. One.

What am I like? "I feel like garbage. Leave me alone."

Damselfly said...

Hope they both feel better! At least you know one is easy to care for. ;)