Once again I wasn't running fast enough and someone tagged me. This time it was Jungle Mom.
Here's what I have to do:
6 Word Memoir Meme
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
She always laughed with poor timing.
Yep, that about sums it up. Makes my life awkward, it does. Don't believe me? Here are just three of the zillions of TRUE examples I could give you:
-*-I see a fellow grocery shopper with an odd assortment of groceries coming up that conveyer belt after my bananas. I see white bread, 15 types of processed food, diet soda and health magazine trying to hide its embarassed cover under a 6-pack of yogurt with chocolate chips. I start smirking, then chuckling. If I'm in a particularly gregarious mood, my mouth opens and I make "a joke" - like the time the lady was buying cat food and pie crusts. That was all, JUST cat food and pie crusts. They almost had to call 911 I was laughing so hard.
Might I add that the catfood-pie lover was not amused.
-*-One of my sweet, innocent babies gets hurt and often I have to get through my laughing fit before I am of any earthly help to him/her. These injuries usually involve an odd predicament (like getting his little head stuck in the toy box) or a funny looking fall (ala Dick Van Dyke). No wonder they run to Daddy!
-*-The time we decided to show The Jesus Film for Children to the girlies. It was getting the very serious and dramatic part where the Roman soldiers are abusing the Lord and - I couldn't help it - I started giggling at the goofy scrub brushes on top of the Roman helmets. They just struck me the wrong way and I lost it.
Mulletman kicked me out of the room and scowled at me the whole rest of the evening.
So you see, an ill timed sense of humor can make life very difficult. (difficult, but FUN!)
Here Groovy continues to be her renegade self by not tagging anyone.
Jungle Mom also had another mememememememe that I really liked. She didn't tag me again - she was probably afraid to, but I liked it, so I'm gonna "steal" it.
A meme about ME!
A meme from the Cozy Reader
1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Use only the first page
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.
1. What is your current relationship stat?
( happily married))
2. What is your current mood?
( headachy and crampy)
3. What is your favorite band/singer?
4. What is your favorite Movie?
5. Where do you live?
(It's hard to stay warm in the winter in a boxcar, but we manage somehow.)
6. Where do you work?
( A. writing online) (cakes in the kitchen)
(This is not me, but sometimes when I am writing -or trying to write -I feel exactly like this!)
(I'm not sure what this has to do with "kitchen" unless it's the name of their band, but yes...that's about how I act in the kitchen whilst making wedding and/or party cakes.)
7. What do you look like?
(salt and pepper with glasses)
8. What do you drive?
9. What is your favorite TV show?
( I hate TV!)
10. Describe yourself?
( I try to always look at the bright side of things.)
(and then my companions raise their collective skeptical eyebrows at me and say this:)
11. What are you doing today?
( Goats for 4-H)
12. What did you do last night?
( Attended a piano concert)
13. What is your name?