06 March 2008

Some of You are Very Confused, so Groovy Will Help You

Yes, even though I am near death, I will explain the "vacuum" post.

First of all, kudos to Selma for understanding what the heck I was talking about.

When Scout and Funsocksgirl were younger they developed that habit of saying that situations that were less than stellar "sucked".

Mulletman always felt that this was a rather coarse way to speak, so he would raise his eyebrows and say, "You mean it has vacuum?"

So there you have it and I will hereby add that he and I BOTH have the flu now and we're playing tag-team misery and yes, it has vacuum.

9 comments:

Corn Dog said...

The progression of worseness. Sorryness to hearness thisness

Lori said...

Ohhhh

How sad that you both have the flu.

Praying!!'
Lori

Susan said...

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't get it either!!! Sorry to hear you are both down.
Susan

JenJen said...

That's hilarious! :P

~JM

Carole Burant said...

Well that just vaccuums doesn't it! lol I thought your explanation made sense...but then I'm blonde...*shrugs*! hehe Get better soon, both of you!!! xox

Angry said...

I sincerely hope that you are NOT transitioning as you have suggested.... because that would really be a volume of space that is essentially empty of matter, such that its gaseous pressure is much less than atmospheric pressure. And even though a perfect vacuum with a gaseous pressure of absolute zero is a philosophical concept that is never observed in practice, your transition from the flu would indeed be a perfect vacuum.. or in other words, it would suck... big time.

Anonymous said...

It has vacuum. I love it. So sorry you both have the flu. Hope it passes quickly. Take care.

Dawn said...

Yuck!! Are the two little girlies taking good care of you?? I hate to even say the words - that we have been very fortunate so far. I can't believe how far flung this nasty flu thing has gone! Please feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Ah, now it makes sense!