06 March 2008

Some of You are Very Confused, so Groovy Will Help You

Yes, even though I am near death, I will explain the "vacuum" post.

First of all, kudos to Selma for understanding what the heck I was talking about.

When Scout and Funsocksgirl were younger they developed that habit of saying that situations that were less than stellar "sucked".

Mulletman always felt that this was a rather coarse way to speak, so he would raise his eyebrows and say, "You mean it has vacuum?"

So there you have it and I will hereby add that he and I BOTH have the flu now and we're playing tag-team misery and yes, it has vacuum.

9 comments:

Corn Dog said...

The progression of worseness. Sorryness to hearness thisness

Lori said...

Ohhhh

How sad that you both have the flu.

Praying!!'
Lori

Penless Thoughts said...

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't get it either!!! Sorry to hear you are both down.
Susan

Cyber_Hippie said...

That's hilarious! :P

~JM

PEA said...

Well that just vaccuums doesn't it! lol I thought your explanation made sense...but then I'm blonde...*shrugs*! hehe Get better soon, both of you!!! xox

Angry said...

I sincerely hope that you are NOT transitioning as you have suggested.... because that would really be a volume of space that is essentially empty of matter, such that its gaseous pressure is much less than atmospheric pressure. And even though a perfect vacuum with a gaseous pressure of absolute zero is a philosophical concept that is never observed in practice, your transition from the flu would indeed be a perfect vacuum.. or in other words, it would suck... big time.

Selma said...

It has vacuum. I love it. So sorry you both have the flu. Hope it passes quickly. Take care.

Dawn said...

Yuck!! Are the two little girlies taking good care of you?? I hate to even say the words - that we have been very fortunate so far. I can't believe how far flung this nasty flu thing has gone! Please feel better soon!

kailani said...

Ah, now it makes sense!