My dear, sweet, Catholic friend, Life as a Mama, tagged me to reveal seven absolutely fascinating things about myself to you. It shall be difficult fo me to come up with seven things that none of you already know, but I shall do my best to rise to the occasion and dazzle you with uniqueness.
Okay, here goes... Here's the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I hate having long nails. They get dirty and misshapen and make it very difficult to play guitar so I keep them quite short and neat.
2. I have tasted Turkish delight and I'm not sure that Edmund was of a sound mind to be so taken with it.
3. Whenever folks talk about their desire to live in the past I always think with no indoor plumbing or modern feminine hygiene products? NO WAY!!!
4. If I had to work outside my home, I'd LOVE to be a biologist at the local bio-tech lab. Of course, I'd probably have to go to college first seeing as how I've never gone beyond High School level courses.
O so small
Hard to believe
You are there at all
Yet dread of you
And germicidal tendencies
You bring us to our knees
You one-celled terror
5. I can (and usually do) wear out a pair of sneakers in 2 month's time.
6. I play just enough piano to be dangerous. I play claves and tamborine, and various other small percussion instruments, a little harmonica and a whole lotta bass guitar and soprano & alto recorders. It took me several years of practice before I could consistantly clap on the back beat. Our pastor was confounded that I could sing so well, but couldn't keep a beat. I CAN keep a beat now. However, I cannot always play AND sing at the same time. I am working to overcome this!
7. I have 4 children. Two are grown, two are little. If I'd had my way we would never used birth control at all and now we'd have a dozen. However, I am finally, at 44, getting to the age where I no longer lament not being pregnant.
OK...you know how I aim to buck against the norm, so I tag NO ONE. Bwa-hahahahaha.
Now I'm off to arm myself for 3 Valentine parties, homeschool, and church cleaning. Have a lovely week!