I get her #1 birthday package: one set of "magic" candles, one homemade birthday book--a cute way to record special dates, and one birthday card.
And Girly-Girl has a birthday coming up, so that'll be super useful.
Many, MANY thanks, Carrie!!!!!
And, you all think you know me, eh? But do you know the REAL Groovy????
|You Are Cookie Monster|
Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.
You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.
You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking
How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"
And while I "life my life" (?), I'll hasten to add, "Make sure cookies has chocolate in them. Crunch! Munch! Yum! Mmmmmm!!!!"
Marianne made me do that Sesame Street quiz. THEN she coerced me to do even more. She virtually stuffed chocolate chip cookies in my mouth and forced me to eat them and spray crumbs all over the floor without actually swallowing while accompanying said actions with with very loud, gutteral, happy eating sounds until I promised to post this blogging tip game/list/meme/cutesy-multiply-it-into-infinity thingy. So here ya go, for your blogging edification and because you, like myself are not at that stupid BlogHer conference in Chicago where all the REALLY good food is.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ****
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. ********
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ****
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. ***
7. Give link credit where credit is due. *******
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. ****
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it's nice to know who is reading! *****
10. Make a blogger template unique: change the background colour, or add a background picture to your header. *
11. Write positively even if the situation is seemingly negative -- spread joy and not gloom. You can do it! **
12. When you find something that interests you, write about it. Sharing yourself with others is one of the best things about blogging. **
13. Blog Daily (or at least, very regularly). People will give up looking if you're not around a lot!*
14. Always warn coffee drinkers if you are going to be funny so they don't spew coffee on their monitor and sue you for the repairs.*
Sadly, It's waaaaaay too hot out today to use my energy chasing people and tagging them. Instead, I offer this soon-to-be infinte list to anyone who wishes to add to it. Help Yourselves!
I have overnight company coming tomorrow, so I need to go
But first...."GIMME COOKIE!!!!"