01 February 2007

Happy Groundhog Day!!

Tonorrow is, as all my American friends know quite well, Groundhog Day.

Keep your toes tapping all day long by singing THESE catchy Groundhog Day Carols.

Don't forget to follow-up with hot chocolate!

Need more information about Groundhog Day? Check out Punxsutawney Phil's official Website.

Happy Groundhog Day to you all!!!!

*******************
In other news, my interview went great. I had a wonderful time even if I did get all the quiz questions wrong! Martha and Grant were awesome and they loved hearing about the internetherworld.

The show should be aired in March; I'll keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Happy Groundhog Day to you too Groovy:-) Hey, way to go on being on the air!! Woohoo! Internetherworld...I love it! lol

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your interview, I can't wait to hear it.

This little groundhog may just show her furry little head tomorrow. I have at last freed myself from the hole that I have been hiding in for the past few weeks!